Intern/Junior Consultant, Strategy and Operations (Consulting)
з/п не указана
What we do:
Our Consulting experts work with clients to help their management solve strategic tasks and ultimately boost business results. Starting from strategy going through procurement and supply chain, production, sales and support functions like IT, HR, treasury and finance, we provide best solutions that enable business to grow and achieve new horizons.
Start date: upon completion of all the recruitment stages. This is not a season internship. After 3 months work as Intern in our company, you might become a Consultant, Year 1 if you successfully cope with all the tasks. So ability to work full time during and after internship - is a required condition.
You may be involved in:
- Finance and operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness
- Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing labor productivity
- Optimization of organizational structure
- Outsourcing, centralization and relocation of business functions
- Change management issues
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- High education or last year student - ability to work full-time is required condition (2020/2021 graduation year)
- Experience in solving business cases
- At least upper-intermediate English and fluent Russian
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Mathematical modelling skills
- Strong process optimization skills
- Effective team player
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to go on business trips
What we offer:
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder;
- Corporate training: more than 50 trainings (including English) for improvement your professional and personal skills;
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise;
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems;
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond;
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance;
- Ability to combine work from the office (Moscow City) and from home;
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs;
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons);
- Official employment;
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в KPMG International Limited, частную английскую компанию с ответственностью, ограниченной гарантиями своих участников.
Все права защищены.